Authentic Guest House
behind the Clarksdale White House
with Mississippi Delta ambiance.
Loaded with amenities.
Historical Circa 1917 Guest House
Ideal for a couple desiring privacy, comfort and attention to detail.
Only 3 blocks from Downtown Clarksdale
Private and Secure
Conveniently located in private garden of Clarksdale White House
- Two-story private home – 1,000 square feet
- Amazing open Living, Dining and Kitchen area
- Full Kitchen
- Master upstairs bedroom: king-size pillowtop Beautyrest® mattress bed
- 2nd upstairs bedroom: twin-size Tempur-pedic® mattress day bed, club chair sitting area, vanity table/desk
- Premium linens, pillows and towels
- Updated upstairs bathroom with large shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary self-serve breakfast items and snacks
- Welcome Pabst Blue Ribbon for each Guest
- Private fenced-in backyard pond and garden with picnic table, seating areas and hammock
- Flat screen TV for viewing DVD library
- Record player with vinyl collection
Two adults maximum. Strictly enforced.
Shares private backyard garden with the Clarksdale White House.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Ideal for traveler interested in the Blues, Mississippi Delta culture and who is searching for that perfect combination of authentic Delta, sophistication, comfort and attention to detail.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS: The substantial, private backyard garden is shared by Guests of the Delta Bohemian Guest House and the Clarksdale White House. Both properties share the large, covered carport for off-street, private parking.